Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NUKED! custom figures

Skekiltor, Clawgrugg, Oculus Viri

So far this year has brought some amazing custom mini figures. One example is NUKED!, a set of three creatures--Skekiltor, Clawgrugg, Oculus Viri--sculpted and cast in resin by Steve Patt (a.k.a. oOMoSOo). Aren't they awesome? I was late to the party on these (they were originally sold at the beginning of the year) so I when I finally got around to finding out about them last month I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get a hold of one, but Steve was able to hook me up with a set in a cool transparent icy blue color! 

I only wish the camera was able to capture more of the details of the sculpts (hard to do because of the transparency/color), but you can see more photos of different colors, plus read the fun backstory of these characters, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment